A day without online is a day not lived. Do you know all about digital marketing and do you get excited by e- commerce challenges? When we say 'creative', 'precise' and 'making an impact', do you feel it’s about you? Then read on quickly! Because we are looking for an enthusiastic performance marketer with immediate effect.
Catchy ideas, words and images: you actively think along! You are a performance-driven digital marketer. Thanks to your efforts and the efforts of the rest of the team, you will do everything to make online sales grow even faster.
You are responsible for:
- You are responsible for developing and implementing the marketing strategy and execution of the paid search channels (Google Ads, META, Snapchat, Tiktok, Youtube and Adroll);
- You manage the annual budget for digital marketing activities;
- You are responsible for ensuring powerful and distinctive brand positioning in the market, across various channels;
- You develop and implement lead strategy and various campaigns;
- You are responsible for increasing and qualifying marketing leads;
- Managing ad channels on a daily basis and tracking key events in the market.
This is where you will be working
SiNOZ is an cruelty-free skincare brand founded in 2008. It is made for everyone who loves beauty and hygiene. In addition, SiNOZ makes it easier to buy skincare products online. From face mask to cleansers and beauty serums, SiNOZ offers it.
With your analytical and creative skills, you know how to translate data and analysis into clear and obvious improvements.
You have a strong personality, dare to take responsibility and perform well in a dynamic working environment. You have a commercial attitude and a healthy drive to get the most out of yourself and the media budget. Whereby you realise the objectives together with the team. You get excited about providing structure and clarity and enthusiastically update other colleagues on topics you are working on.
Furthermore, you have:
- HBO working and thinking level, with an education towards online marketing or communication;
- At least 2 years' experience;
- You have demonstrable experience with various ad platforms and paid online marketing channels;
- You are curious, proactive and enterprising;
- You have an eye for good texts and images.
This is what you get from us
- A friendly, informal working atmosphere within a young and dynamic team;
- An attractive salary, holiday allowance, pension and travel allowance;
- Attractive employee benefits;
- 25 annual leave days for full-time employment.
Will you become our colleague?
For questions about the vacancy, please contact Gizem Aladag, Brand Manager SiNOZ. For more information about the application process, please contact Mehtap Haphap, on +31 6 19 91 90 71.