Do you enjoy working together and coming up with solutions to help your colleagues along? With your positive attitude, you know better than anyone how to deal with changing situations and weigh the dilemmas that come your way. Do you think in terms of possibilities? Then you’ve found the right place at SiNOZ!
As a back-office employee at SiNOZ you are responsible for work that really matters. You work together with our content team, influencer marketers and customer care staff. As a result, you are often the first point of contact for colleagues with questions about various subjects. Your input and creativity is valued and you get the space to carry out your own projects in consultation.
You will be responsible for:
- Performing daily CRM (customer service, order tracking, fulfillment checking) tasks;
- Coming up with solutions where needed;
- Supporting the Brand Manager.
The basics of your job as a back-office assistant will be to perform daily customer inquiries, track orders and make sure all systems are working properly. Are these activities in your system? Then you can make a significant contribution by taking on various projects. You will also support the Brand Manager as needed.
This is where you will be working
SiNOZ is an animal-free skincare brand founded in 2008. It is made for everyone who loves beauty and hygiene. In addition, SiNOZ makes it easier to buy skincare products online. From face mask to the 24K Beauty Serum, SiNOz offers it. We are talking about love at first sight!
You have a positive attitude and love to work. You are motivated and proactive. You are a real team player and deadlines are no problem for you.
Furthermore you have:
- MBO+/HBO working and thinking level.
- The talent to plan and organize well;
This is what you get from us
- A pleasant, informal work atmosphere within a young and dynamic team
- An attractive salary, vacation allowance, pension and travel allowance
- Attractive employee benefits
- 25 days of annual leave for full-time employment
Will you become our colleague?
For questions about the vacancy, please contact Gizem Aladag, Brand Manager SiNOZ, at +31 6 15 53 04 45. For more information about the application process, please contact Mehtap Haphap, via WhatsApp +31 6 19 91 90 71.